Membership Benefits & Rates
When you join the YMCA, you become part of the world-wide fellowship of members, all interested in the development of Spirit, Mind and Body.
The YMCA is owned and operated by the membership and governed by their elected Board of Directors. Remember, it is your YMCA. Help keep it in good condition and help the staff with your suggestions and comments. Join today!
Benefits of Membership
- FREE Getting Started Program
- FREE Drop-in Child Watch (6 weeks-6 years) while you workout.
- Over 50 FREE fitness classes offered each week.
- FREE After School Program for area schools
- ALL ages swim lessons
- Access to two full sized gymnasiums
- Access to a 6 lane swimming pool (25 yards)
- Warm Water Pool (Adults Only)
- Jacuzzi (Adults Only)
- Sauna’s (Adults Only)
- Steam Rooms (Adults Only)
- Private Family Changing Rooms, Men’s, Women’s and Youth Locker Rooms
- New cardio and strength training equipment
- Reduced rates on swim lessons, youth activities, youth sports and other specialty classes
- Facility that is NEVER left unattended. Y staff is always present and available for our members.
The Columbus Family YMCA give back over $200,000 to the community annually. Also, your Columbus Family YMCA membership card will admit you to any YMCA in the country or the world. With over 2000 YMCA’s, your YMCA card has a lot of added value. Don’t leave home without it!
2023 Membership Rates
|Monthly Bank Draft Plan||Monthly|
|Youth Adult (19–26 years old)||$40|
|Adult (27-64 years)||$51.50|
|One Adult and Children||$58|
|Two Adult and Children||$69.50|
|Senior Citizen (65+ years)||$39.50|
|Senior Two Adult||$57.50|
- Youth are high school and below.
- Young Adult members are 19 (out of high school) to 26 years old.
- Adult members are adults 27 and older.
- Single Parent Family membership is structured for families with one parent in the household.
- Family membership includes Married couple and dependent children
- Senior Citizens membership begins at age 65
- Senior Husband/Wife membership is both Husband and Wife 65 years or older.
Under the Bank Draft Plan payments are made monthly through bank drafts. The automatic draft happens the tenth (10) day each month. Bank drafts must be cancelled in writing by the eighth (8) day of the month to stop payment withdrawal. Bank draft memberships automatically renew without a written cancellation.
Day fees are able to be purchased at the front desk on a daily basis and are good for the day purchased. The YMCA requires a valid ID to be presented at the time of a guest pass purchase. The YMCA reserves the right to refuse to sell guest passes.
Senior Citizen $7
Family (Mom, Dad & Kids) $25
Prospective Member Pass
Current Y members may request a Prospective Member Pass for prospective Y members who want to check out the YMCA facilities. To obtain this pass, contact the CEO or any full time staff at the YMCA at least one week prior to your visit.
Prospective Member Passes are not issued at the Member Services desk and must be signed by full time staff member issuing the pass.Prospective Member Passes are only issued to adults 18 years old and older who are out of high school. Younger guests must be accompanied by an authorized adult guest.
Prospective Member Passes are valid for one free visit. Valid identification is required at the time of your visit. Prospective Member Passes are for prospective members only who are considering whether or not to join the YMCA.These are NOT guest passes for out of town visitors and family.
The Columbus Family YMCA is available to be rented by organizations, groups, and individuals. Single rooms or the entire facility may be rented when the facilities are not being used by the YMCA members. Contact Corey Briggs, CEO, for more information regarding renting the YMCA for your activity.